Thank you for deciding to purchase one of my puppies. I want to make this a stress free enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. I will keep you up dated with information about your puppy as it grows until it is time for your puppy to go home.
1. Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are a agreeing to terms and conditions.
2. We require a $300 deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice.
3. This deposit is nonrefundable, unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy. In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a refund or of transferring toward another puppy.
1. It will be up to us, the breeder, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 8 weeks old, depending on the breed, weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. I will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready.
2. The puppy is guarantee to be in good health at time of sale.
3. The puppy will be updated on shots and deworming. It is very important that you continue the vaccination and deworming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule, 14 weeks old.
4. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from buyer.
5. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or hernias.
6. The breeder can not assume responsibility for this puppy after 48 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
7. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
8. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
9. The breeder does not guarantee size. I will give the buyer the weight of puppy parents and a expected size as an adult.
10. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to show. The puppy is sold as a top quality pet.
11. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop Hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owners possession.
12. The breeder gives a one year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur then the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available.